Our shared values are fundamental in everything we do.
Our school has two values that we want all people to develop:
Respect & Resilience
This means that Kidsgrove Secondary School is a school where:
- Hard work and achievement is valued and recognised.
- People are included and differences are celebrated.
- Parents, pupils and staff are part of one community.
- High expectations and standards are expected in everything we do.
- Everyone is supported and equipped to face challenge and adversity.
We have the highest ambitions for and expectations of our pupils in all aspects of school life and we work hard to develop these qualities in every student.
Our dedicated staff members are committed to developing pupils' interests and inspiring them to be successful. Our pastoral team consists of enthusiastic staff who ensure that the learning, language, emotional and behavioural needs of all pupils are effectively met.