Barnardo's: See, Hear, Respond
See, Hear, Respond.
See, Hear, Respond is delivered in conjunction with a number of national partners, all working towards the common goal of providing support and advice to England's vulnerable children, young people and their families who are affected by coronavirus and the lockdown.
There are many ways they can help: by listening to you over the phone, meeting you in person or sharing in their online hub the support and information you might need.
What kind of help can they give?
They will listen carefully and work out the best way to support you.
This might be help with:
- Going back to school
- Emotional and wellbeing advice and counselling
- If you're a young carer and need support where you live
- Feelings of anxiety and depression, isolation and loneliness
- Family stress and finding coping strategies
- Parental mental health,
- Concerns about your child’s online life and more
Click here for more information.