We work in partnership with Entrust to provide specialist expertise and careers advice to our students.
Putting Staffordshire’s young people on the path to success, we offer a comprehensive range of career and advice services making it easy for young people to get all the information, advice and guidance they need about careers and a wide range of issues.
For year 11 students choosing options can be daunting. We have commissioned the Entrust Careers Service to deliver a bespoke package of information, advice and careers guidance to help students in making these decisions.
We can help students to:
- Choose a career area
- Choose which GCSE and A level subjects to take
- Choose a college, university course or apprenticeship;
- Check that their career choices are realistic and achievable.
- And we can offer support with:
- Preparing their CV
- Completing application forms
- Searching for jobs
- Preparing for interviews.
Career guidance interviews are offered as a matter of course, usually in Year 10 or 11, but can also be held on request. Students can invite their parents or carers to go along with them if they wish.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the school office.