Pupils are expected to follow the school Code of Conduct which requires pupils to:
- Conduct themselves around the school premises in a safe, sensible and respectful manner.
- Arrive at school and to lessons on time and fully prepared.
- Follow reasonable instructions given by the teacher.
- Behave in a reasonable and polite manner towards all staff and pupils.
- Show respect for the opinions and beliefs of others.
- Complete classwork as requested.
- Hand in homework at the time requested.
- Report unacceptable behaviour.
- Show respect for the school environment.
All students must have the following equipment:
- Planner (this needs to be signed every week by a parent/carer)